Light Night will transform Warrington’s Cultural Quarter into a hub for fully-accessible contemporary art for all the family. Interactive sound and light installations and live performances will bring Palmyra Square to life with a diverse programme of immersive visual and performing contemporary art paired with a quality food and drink offer, ensuring families are kept entertained for the whole evening.
Look out for the following aspects of Light Night:
- Illumaphonium, a huge ‘hands-on’ multi-player musical instrument designed for large public places;
- Squidsoup, a group of artists who create digital and interactive media experiences;
- 2Faced Dance Company, performing ‘Moon’, a spectacular production featuring aerial hoop and breath-taking dance;
- Actors bringing the space to life;
- And quality food and drink from local vendors.
Light Night is a free event in Queens Gardens, no need to book a ticket just come along and join in the fun!
Friday 04 Oct 2019, 5:00pmBook tickets